Sunday, March 7, 2010

i have converted my fake blog to a blogspot one. Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.
through the magic of backdating, it looks like i've been doing this for ages. not so. this is my first real blog post.

My boyfriend is flirting with an automated phonecall from ebay. i think he's trying to make me jealous. but i know it means nothing.

I got a new laptop, with lots of money i don't really have but thats life hey? anyway, we are still getting to know one another but i'm sure it will be a mutualy beneficial relationship.
even without a laptop i managed to do lots of lovely pictures for Amelia's magazine's exciting London Fashion Week Project, which i am still all about. you should click through the whole thing here - lots of lovely work by super lovely people.



No comments:

Post a Comment