Thursday, May 5, 2011

belated post, in which sketches of the Bolney Pram Race, and Femi/Fara's favourites

On Easter Monday, I went to a small village in Sussex where my other half hails from, and watched men in dresses, a pope in a boat, numerous wallys that were where they should be, min mouse, jasmine and aladin, some gangsters, and other people I don't remember run around pushing each other in souped up prams and downing pints of beer.

You'll never hear me say Britain doesn't have a fine cultural heritage.
It was brilliant.






In other news, a long time ago I did some children's book illustrations for Driver Dan's story train. It was a brilliant commission, I really enjoyed it and it paid for my holiday. I am finally 100% sure that the episode has been aired so I'm now posting a few of my pictures here. I will put them in my portfolio on the website when I have a spare moment. So probably in about 2 months. The story is about a little girl who goes to visit her granny and who has a lot of different favourite colours.






No comments:

Post a Comment